Ads

Ads

Thursday 15 October 2015

Free expression by Andrey Whyte




I want to write out my thoughts in its rawest form. Not influenced by political correctness or literary induction. I want to imagine the world and paint it even with the sureness of a novice heart. I am tired of the constraint and the restriction in places where I desire freedom. My hands and heart crave a place of uncertain truce. They want to awake into a world of free expression. I want to write my thoughts the way they come: broken and incomplete. I want you to find a meaning to it without complaining – no complains about my literary capacity. I hate to be asked the meaning of what I have written. I hope you find a meaning that applies to your reality. My thoughts are broken in pieces you
could barely see. There is no master piece to these thoughts of mine but the one found by the weakest of minds. I desire no valid principle of how well to construct my thoughts. I want to shape society without having to pay attention to its constitution. Even the constitution was made by man. I want to aspire higher than the constitution provides – maybe a step farther from this shallow reality it prides. Why is there freedom of speech when I still struggle to be politically correct? Why is there freedom of expression when I am constantly warned to imbibe a restrained thought pattern? My eyes are in search for a place that no eye has seen. My heart is in search for an emotion that no one has once felt. I wonder with restrained feet in the shadow of my ignorance for therein is bliss. I ponder on this illusion that society makes of reality for in so doing I find the truism of life. I am warned of what I see – they tell me it isn’t real. My mouth desires to suckle my momma’s breast yet my hands crave to curdle the bone of my bone and the flesh of myself. I am constantly enslaved by my thoughts for a greener pasture, so I put hands in places of warned danger. My expression is a part of me. So I want to live to the fullest of every bit I feel.

Written by Andrew 

You have received enough criticisms and back here at home, your defense, we can’t rush out again attacking you… welcome home son, nice expression you’ve got. Unwise men however thought it wise to abolish man’s ‘state of nature’ which is typically characterized by your ‘expression’… this freedom, they had... even to kill, more than the tendency to do good… your well-being is as a result of constraint placed on someone… your thought are great… you want to be irrational and free to express them in words… sacred words… how precious… however, a little constraint on them, and your whole body will go free. #Selah

Written by Adaiso

-----------------------------------------
Kindly find ANDREYYTESBLOG on Twitter and Instagram @andreyytesblog

No comments: