Ads

Ads

Tuesday 8 September 2015

THE POWER SECTOR NOW AND THEN

Image result for Power suppliers in Nigeria
PHCN
I go online and each time, there is a post that tries to get me to think that this administration isn't functioning as anticipated. People have now found the name-calling game a lucrative one to now dim it fit to tag President Buhari as 'Baba Go Slow' - a name that now seem to be contrary to what they enjoy as individuals. But as one who is quite familiar with the 'pranks' that the media is capable of playing, I do not take serious everything I see on the internet neither do I listen or watch.

Today at work, we all (I and my colleagues) realized that for a long time, we had not enjoyed stable electricity. The light did not blink today - we enjoyed a stable electricity - this aroused questions among those who were present at the office.


"Is it the privatization that resulted in the stable power supply?"
My guardian says it isn't, and when I asked why he chose that for an opinion, she said, "it is not the presence of 'privatization' that is making us enjoy stable power supply, it is the fact that God is using Buhari to answer our prayers." She said.

Another school of thought is of the opinion that the reason why we now enjoy stable power supply is the fact that the people working in the power sector realize the kind of President they have and would not want to incur his wrath as he has warned.

"I am for everybody and I am for nobody." This singular statement has placed every public worker on the edge with four eyes ready to see that they perform their tasks appropriately.

As we sit back to see how far he (Mr President) takes us, I would want to advice that whatever change we plan on seeing, we should endeavour to contribute our own quarter.

Tell a friend today and be the MEDIA!

Andreyytesblog

No comments: