Ads

Ads

Sunday 12 July 2015

LADIES: What To Wear!


July 4th Denim Style
So since I saw this and I loved it, I decided to share it. I know you like this and you'd probably try it out soon. I went as far as going through most of Osi's Post just to find this for you.

There are a whole lot of other mix-up you would enjoy and that was why I went on Polyvore to get you samples of outfit that caught my attention.




Relax and float



Saint Laurent Classic Nano Sac du Jour


Giambattista Valli top
$420 - theoutnet.com


Red jacket
tradesy.com


Paige Denim jeans
$425 - harveynichols.com


Sophia Webster leather shoes
$550 - harrods.com



# XXIV/7 SheIn



Blazer
shein.com


Short skirt
shein.com


Gianvito Rossi suede shoes
forwardforward.com


White purse
shein.com

JR Dunn Jewelers


Miss selfridge dress
missselfridge.com


Christian louboutin pumps
$660 - mytheresa.com





Inspired outfit with silver shoes

An orange blast for summer

street style

No comments: