Ads

Ads

Tuesday 24 October 2017

TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS I TRIED SOME OF THE THINGS I FEAR



 

Today was very productive. I challenged myself in many ways than a few. You cannot estimate the level of influence one commands if one finds oneself in the midst of the right team. These three months have been life-transforming. 

I wanted to share for those who would want to try this sometime. You can do it for the fun of it, the adrenaline that pumps through, the feeling as though you are on a cliff ready to jump off or just do it (like I did) to create awareness about what you do.


I walked into a bank today to speak with a branch manager about what I do and how I think he can invest in it. I also spoke with a woman in her 50s about my business and she is ready to... I spoke with a Chaplain of a school and a friend I have known from over fifteen years back. 

It is not enough to talk about these things. We need to start acting. 

I entered August with a yearning to change the status quo. It was so evident that I once cried in my room just from asking God when things would begin changing for me. And like the loving Father He has always been He showed me that my asking is coming even late, because He had started the process long before I began asking. 

One of the very important phases of my life was when I came into the winners’ family in 2007. There has been a lot that I have been through in the space of one 10years. Some of which I never considered as important to where He has prepared me for. 

I have been a keen writer of dreams, aspirations and goals, some of which come to reality without me having to raise a finger. Truly, “there is a spirit in man… that spirit has been put in us by God by His infinite mercy, to urge us even when we do not know or understand all that happens around us… …and the inspiration of the Almighty gives him understanding.” 

When people say “believing is seeing…” we seem to miss the essence of the statement. This statement is the summary of faith. Though, faith without work is dead, however, it is the belief that fuels our actions; we only do what we believe. And when we do the things we don’t believe in, we do so believing that by doing we will come to a point of belief.

I have been stirred in many directions that I never planned, but they somehow connect me back to the major plan and purpose God has for me. There are so many things I have written down, some of which I have achieved on some grounds, others which are growing slowly in the background. But here is what I believe, all things that happen to a man, happen significantly to contribute a pound of flesh to the major dream He hopes to achieve with our lives. It is that dream that makes us fulfilled. 

I was speaking with a woman this afternoon about a business opportunity that I find convenient for her kind of person. She has travelled to many countries and worked with multi-national companies as well, but she is currently selling in a shop. Her shop is not even well equipped to the status of one who has been to numerous countries. 

She spoke to me about her dreams but refused to answer when I asked the reason she was no longer working with the company with which she had the opportunity to travel. 

She now feels she has wasted ample amount of the years she is meant to spend on earth. She feels something is lagging. She intends to touch lives. She shared a dream she has had for years now. A dream that blew my mind; to think that a woman selling in this un-stocked shop would have such a dream beats me. 

She is a beautifully adorn woman by all standard. Her thoughts are mind blowing. But she is doing what she is doing now simply to raise enough fund to startup something on her dream.
Why all these stories?

I looked back at how I got here, and I realized all the struggles were not necessary. Somehow, I feel the struggle to succeed is the reason why I had taken as much time as I have, to get here.
I love the turn of event these few months, but He has said to me that the veils are simply falling off my eyes by the second and that whatever it is that I am noticing around my life is as a result of a process He has started from the foundation of the earth.

GOD is GOOD.

I am looking forward to seeing that woman on our team and getting her started on her dreams. You may not get all the details about how we intend to do all these or what her dreams are… but one thing is sure: the vision is for an appointed time…

No comments: