Ads

Ads

Monday 4 September 2017

IGNORE MY THOUGHTS


1. Sometimes I tend to wonder why a woman of seemingly more-than-meet-the-eyes adequacies would want to put on revealing crop tops. I sometimes want to believe that they all are just playing the dare game - one with the other. Maybe it is their own way of letting the society know that once you attain such a height, you can decide whether or not to be sane. 

2. Do not ignore this one. Starting up something that we desire to profit off, is somewhat tedious and tiring. But there was something I failed at doing from the onset of starting all that I did start doing prior to this time. And that is, asking questions. I always use to assume I knew what I was doing. So it became hard when things were not turning out the way I wanted them to. However, speaking with some mentors in the field I have chosen has changed things dramatically. I advice anyone trying to get on with a new idea, to get a mentor or someone that can guide them in that field they've chosen.



3. There is this so-called friend with whom I am always at logger heads. She is a seemingly difficult person and so it was comforting to feel right whenever she steps on my toes. Yes, she was going through a difficult time in her life, I failed to recognize or consider her dilemma. I just wanted her to see reasons why she shouldn't be the difficult person that she was.
 We are usually self centered to acknowledge the pain others are suffering. We tend to believe they are the ones at fault. But guess what, a wise man once said that, when you meet someone with whom you are always in contention, firstly, find out if that person is that way to others. Once you have discovered that they don't behave like that to others, then the problem isn't them. The problem is you.
We are so self centered that we do not see the needs of others but ours.
Once I began to ignore my needs and began to sympathize with hers, we found a common ground. We hardly fight these days. We are just cool like that.



4.  An idle man is the devils workshop. This is not always the case. For some, a busy man can also be the devil's workshop. This is because, there are series of thoughts that run through our subconscious and little attention is being paid to these thoughts. I sometimes monitor my thoughts. I am caught unaware at other times, but I always try to put these thoughts under check. Trust me, you don't want to plant seeds you wouldn't want to harvest. No sane farmer goes to his farm land to plant weeds.

These are my thoughts!


____________________________________________________

 Follow on social media @andreyyte 

No comments: