Ads

Ads

Thursday 9 July 2015

#STalkLISt - Today on #StalkList is Grace Alex, Your favourite fashion styler and blogger



Grace Alex, a graduate of Mass communication, Bingham University Karu, Abuja, Nigeria, works with ThisDay Newspaper firm and also runs a  fashion blog on Blogger. She is also a contributor for the Jumia we love style blog (HERE) and once in a while she updates the page. She recently joined the collaboration of bloggers hosted by DeeVine. She resides in the city of Abuja with Family. 
On social media, she is known for her passion for fashion, traveling, smiling, just to mention a few.
 Like her on facebook : G/A Fashion Line
Find her on
Facebook



Instagram
Chictopia 



FIVE TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU START A BLOG - Grace Alex

Like every profession, blogging has its few tricks you need to know before you venture into it, I started my journey about four years ago about my final year in the university and I wasn't so consistent as I was now because as much as I loved what I was doing, I had to learn a few tricks before I got to the point I am now.

so I'll share a few tips on what you need to know before you start a blog of your own.

Have an Idea on What your Blog would be about:
Do you want to talk about fashion, food, inspirational post.. this is the basis of a successful blog before you land in deep waters half way

Have a means to blog: Laptop, Phone etc.
You need a means of communication, I do advise 


Create time:
I find people in professional courses like Medicine less prone to having a blog, but hey I know a blogger Cassie Daves who does an amazing job mixing both.

Have a Blog you can use as an example:
you have to have a blog model, 

Get the necessary Equipment needed for your Kind of Blogging:
for my kind of blogging a camera is needed for some who would want to go into the inspirational post, a journal would be necessary, but don't we all need these things, but you would need some kind of equipment relevant to what you do, you just need basic information about it 

Seek Advice:
There are other bloggers who have been there before you, and what you need to know for further clarification, you can get from them. you know the cliche "been there done that" yea it will apply 

hope you  find something helpful from this, I was a bit in fix to put up relevant pictures with the thoughts penned down, but if any clarification be needed you can contact me on my mail.. xoxo
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--XyLBRLHGDc/VGXaTZir_NI/AAAAAAAAF1w/f_Lfd-GriJo/s1600/IMG_0078.jpgasos shoes - Choies top - thrifted vintage pants
Grace


soul orange vintage skirt - Worthington pumps
Beautiful
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GMIM255Rf-A/VGYEM5QIiPI/AAAAAAAAGBk/u1iPI0ZcsTc/s1600/IMG_1288.JPGasoscom shoes - jumia pants - thrifted vintage top

No comments: